Enough OTx

Go down

Enough OTx

Post by Natsu on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:55 pm

You may think you're superior...you are not. You can't stand the idea of someone possible having a better forum than you. So what if they do? What has that to do with you? If you are going to continue being obstinate fools, I will destroy your asses. Don't think little of me or of any other forum you've belittled with your raids. Eventually karma will fuck your shit up so badly, you'll be little more than husks! You think you are strong in a group! No. Not for long. Not when you think this way. People have already begun to find your ideals foolish and stupid, thus leaving. You people hate the ideas of rules. That was one of the main reasons the OTx series was founded. Freedom from Roblox. More freedom from rules. But now looking at it, I realize Roblox has more freedom than the OTx series. In OTx, if you aren't heartless, immature, and able to make light of some of the horrors of the past, you aren't welcome to it. Your stupid, discriminatory reign ends with this. Forums are supposed to be fun for all. A place to talk with people of similar interests. What you do is destroy other forums for not being like you or for trying to be better than you. I don't understand what brought you to think this way. But note this Amsk8r. Your reign ends. You brought death upon many forums for your selfish neediness of appreciation. You ran off anyone even slightly out of uniform. You may wish to bring down others spirits...But with each attack, you lose the respect of another member of OTx. Cease this conquest before you lose it all. And know...Each empire always falls. Yours will be no different.
Natsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enough OTx

Post by Natsu on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Also because I know you're probably too lazy to read this all, here's the summary:

You're going to die.
Natsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:13 am

I don't know what OTx is but anyone that would raid us deserves to have their forum crumble...

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWarsBrony43 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Nat, I love you for this.
StarWarsBrony43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: